Who are we?

Justin Pardy

Well I'm an accountant with an identity crisis.... a DIY extremist, a Masseur and a golf nut currently playing of 9.2

I am a professional member of the Golf Club Makers Association of Europe.

One of the few non PGA professionals that are a Certified Flightscope professional

I love making new clubs and seeing the improvements customisation makes to my clients game - nothing makes me happier than a phone call or text saying how great their clubs are....(well apart from my wife of course!)

I believe in avoiding the sheep crisis - i.e. I tend to be a little different from most in that if I can't help you I'll tell you outright - after all I can only control 20%(ish) you have to do the other 80%...